Gungans no likin' the Naboo.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sometimes your heart won't listen to your brain.

      Okay, so I drew this picture while watching the movie Legion (I mean watching in the loosest sense of the word as I was very distracted) with a bunch of people. It's alright I guess, I mean I'm not an arts student or anything (I'm in Health Science) but it goes with how I'm feeling so that's what counts right?







You told me to love you, and I did.
Tied my soul into a knot and got me to submit
So when I got away, I only kept my scars
The other me is gone
Now I don't know where I belong
And we were never alive
And we won't be born again
But I'll never survive

     The above lyrics are from a Slipknot (I know, I know) song called Dead Memories, which also fits my thought pattern right now in a weird way. Also, the song on my last post is fitting as this is what I had actually wanted to blog about today.

     As to the title of this post; What do you do in this situation? When you feel a certain way about someone and you know in your head that it won't happen, but no matter what you do your heart acts differently. (Side Note: There is a guy on my floor who I cannot stand. This may seem a little random but it relates to the story. And in some ways makes it worse.) When you're around them it beats faster and no matter what you do to control it, it still happens when you look at them.
     
     It makes it hard to be around them, which sucks especially when you are friends with them and you just want to continue like nothing is different but deep inside it's a turmoil. It's your own tiny hurricane Katrina and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, just like the aforementioned natural disaster.

     So, again, I pose the question, what are you supposed to do? Is there anything you can do? Because this situation sucks. Wait, that's an understatement. That's like saying WWII was a minor altercation in the annals of history. It's the worst.

I'll leave you with another great lyric from the unmistakable Coldplay - Fix You:
       
 And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

RC.

P.S. If you want to lose the last modicum of respect I may have had for you, tell me that you slept with a 3rd year girl the first week of school and the treat her like shit. Also, do it while we're in line to be served by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment