Gungans no likin' the Naboo.

Monday, March 7, 2011

The time you enjoy wasting is not time wasted.

     "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." - Theodor Seuss Geisel

     So, instead of being asleep at 2:35am on a school night I am up blogging. Why? Still not exactly sure but I think that it is part of university and life. You do things even though you aren't sure you have a reason to (or at least one that other people would understand). And, ipso facto here I am.

     Anyways, as you can see the above quote is from one of the greatest authors of all time, Dr. Seuss. I found it today while meandering through the website 9gag and I really liked it so here it is at 2 in the morning.

     Other than that this blog doesn't have any really planned content because I'm only up because of how I've been feeling lately about, school, life and friends. Lately, for some reason, every little thing has been eating at me and they are all piling up. So it is nice to be able to get things off my mind on here. 

     Sometimes it's easier to express yourself to strangers then to people you know really well, maybe because you don't care what you think or it's easier to open yourself up. Either way it is wonderfully cathartic.

     This will probably be a part 1 of deal which I will hopefully expand on tomorrow. At a time when I am not so tired both emotionally and mentally.

     Still, I will leave you with a quote:

"It is well to remember that the entire universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others." - John Andrew Holmes

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and keep your friends wondering how you did it. RC

No comments:

Post a Comment